Under Construction!

Friday, November 4, 2011

Stolen Recipe


Have you ever tried something that is simply so delicious you have to share it with everyone you know! Well this past weekend I came across this recipe for this delicious syrup, why you may ask was I looking for a syrup recipe well it was quite early saturday morning and I had already started making the kids French toast when I realized we were almost out of syrup O_o not a good thing and me being the lazy person I am on the weekends did not want to drive all the way across town to get syrup. Besides by the time I got home with the syrup the French toast would have been extremely cold and then nobody would want it eat it! (ok maybe I'm stretching it a little the kids would have still ate it) so I guess I'm just lazy! without further ado here is the recipe http://www.creationsbykara.com/2011/02/buttermilk-caramel-syrup.html enjoy everyone you must try this and I mean immediately let me know how it turns out!!!

2 comments:

  1. girl, i pinned this on my pinterest a few weeks ago.. it looks sinfully delicious but i'm scared! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl....don't be just embrace the sinfully delicious one time I'm tellin you you wont regret it but I did realize this would also be good on apple pie or ice cream pretty much anything

    ReplyDelete